NATIONAL DYNAMITE SERIES - .
The National Dynamite series is an initiative by BMX Australia and the States for riders to compete in their own State series and qualify for the National final of the Dynamite series at the 2013 National Championships.
This series will showcase the best riders in their age group from all around Australia, competing at the Nationals for the chance to be BMX Australia National Dynamite Series Champion and encourages the riders to take the step up into the Probikx/ Champbikx Series when they are older.
Please Note: The series leading up to the Nationals is run by the different State and Territory organisations and there may be variations from State to State with regards to the race criteria.
This series is for riders aged 11, 12 and 13 at the National Championships each year.
BMX Victoria Guidelines
The 2012-2013 BMX Victoria Dynamite Series will be run over seven rounds.
- Round 1 5 Aug 2012 Shepparton
- Round 2 19 Aug 2012 South Eastern
- Round 3 23 Sep 2012 Eastfield
- Round 4 7 Oct 2012 BMX Victoria Pre Titles (Knox)
- Round 5 21 Oct 2012 Lilydale
- Round 6 27 Oct 2012 Frankston
- Round 7 24 Nov 2012 BMX Victoria Open State Titles (Knox)
- The State Series Coordinator will keep an up to date record of results from each round. These will be forwarded to BMX Australia after each round and published on the BMXV website.
Full details of the Victorian criteria for 2012/2013 Dynamite Series qualification are available to view or download here
2012 BMXV Dynamite Series Final Results download here>>>
BMX Victoria Dynamite Team for the 2013 Nationals:
1 Mckinley POPE
2 Vanessa GOODEN
3 Stephanie STEWART
1 Matthew KING
2 Thomas MITCHELL
3 Kailen O'GRADY
Res Jaylyn ROBOTHAM
1 Chelsea EMERY
2 Sienna GIBSON
1 Ethan PARTRIDGE
2 Jesse CORBETT
3 Christian ROBERTSON-EDGAR
1 Millie REED
2 Lilli HEDLEY
3 Iesha ANDERSON
1 Liam STEELE
2 Jaden RICE
3 Cooper BROMLEY
Res Jed SEIPOLT